Monday, October 24, 2016

Is Partying Fun?


There have been times where I found myself doing things that were supposed to be fun, but in all honesty, they were the complete opposite. “Partying” isn’t really my thing for many reasons. However, my friends always invite me to go out with them because it would be fun to go out outside of school. This one time, I decided to go since I had nothing else to do at home, and I didn’t have work. So, I thought I’d go so I wouldn’t waste my Saturday night. Nothing really happened at the party. I literally just sat there on my phone, when I could’ve been doing that at home. This was not my cup of tea because I didn’t really talk to anyone and I was sitting there in silence, glued to my phone while everyone was socializing and doing their own thing. A source of fun for me is going out with my friends from my church youth group and getting milk tea and talking about life. I also like playing my guitar or piano for fun to get my mind off things.

No comments:

Post a Comment